English +3 January 2017
Exam preparation including Cambridge & Trinity3 January 2017
The International English Language Testing System
As an international student whose first language is not English, this is the main qualification that all colleges and universities recognise around the globe as a concrete indicator of your English level. It assesses a student’s ability in communicating in English through listening, reading, writing and speaking. More than a million tests are taken around the world each year – students take it for university entrance, to improve their job prospects, and now it is also a recognised qualification for immigration and visa purposes.
Why take the IELTS Exam?
- You will gain a globally recognised certificate.
- Give you the qualification to access the college or university of your choice
- Develop and build your experience in the four different components of the exam (listening, writing, reading and speaking) as well as using everyday situations.
- Improve your General English by increasing your confidence and ability to use the language more effectively.
- Read, listen, speak more fluently and increase your vocabulary range and language accuracy.